Tree Removal or Pruning?
There are a number of valid reasons to remove a tree. Which reasons best describe your situation?
- Need more light for gardens and living areas
- The tree is dead or dying
- Too close to house, etc.
- Dripping sap on vehicles or deck
- Constant needles, cones or leaves to clean up
- Lifting driveway
- Unstable root system
- Clogging gutters
- Scary heavy branches are breaking off
- Need room for new construction
Any of these items give you good reason to consider taking down your tree. Budget Tree Services is the best company to do this for you.
There are also a good number of reasons that you may simply want to prune your tree instead of taking it down. See the list below to help you decide.
- Need more indirect light for gardens and living areas
- Make the tree more wind firm
- Dead or dying branches
- Branches are too close to house
- Reduce needles, cones or leaves
- Bottom branches are too low
These are all valid reasons that you and your tree may benefit from some form of pruning.
Sometimes, even after considering all the information above, it’s still difficult to make up your mind about pruning vs. taking down your tree. That’s okay. You probably just need a little more information from someone who knows about these things, and that cares about your needs. That’s Budget Tree Services. Simply contact us and we’ll come out, free of charge to help you make the best decision for your situation.